The salary cap; One term that is detrimental to each and every team in the league, when they hear…
Rodney Harrison simply does not fit the defensive scheme the Chargers are deploying. He does not have the speed to stay with receivers in the cover-2 and is not asked to play the run as much as he was in the past. The coaches now feel they need a player who will fit that scheme better. In March of 2000, Harrison restructured his contract extending it through the 2005 season. His cap figure rises in each of the next three seasons (around $4 million) and the Chargers could get some...
37 Fans online
- When Is McCoy Going To Raise Ladarius From The Dead
- DT Injury Update (Claim Kruger)
- Chargers Should Pick Up DT Tommy Kelly
- Is Kendall Reyes the "Jeromey Clary" of the Defense?
- Marshall may play some Safety?