With D-Day, known to the San Diego Chargers as Dielman-Day, fast approaching, the Bolts could find…
Contracts due for three members of the core
The player whose extension is of the utmost priority is Kris Dielman. Only months away from unrestricted free agency, the Chargers would loath to lose a player of Dielman's caliber. He is a powerful inline blocker who has gotten better with each passing season. The Chargers also love Dielman's attitude. He is a blue-collar player who instills the line with an aggressive attitude. If the Chargers can lock him up with a long-term deal, the entire line will be under contract through 2008. If not...
35 Fans online
- When Is McCoy Going To Raise Ladarius From The Dead
- DT Injury Update (Claim Kruger)
- Is Kendall Reyes the "Jeromey Clary" of the Defense?
- Marshall may play some Safety?
- Chargers Should Pick Up DT Tommy Kelly