A week after the "same old Bolts" bombed, Mike McCoy's troops showed this is a new era. Philip…
SDBR's Training Camp Report: 8/12
Check out all of our exclusive camp coverage in this training camp tracker. Wide Open The biggest update out of Chargers Park on Monday came halfway through practice when veteran receiver Malcom Floyd sustained what appeared to be a serious injury to his right knee. The injury occurred during a one-on-one drill as Floyd and CB Shareece Wright squared off. The air was tense as Floyd went down hard and showed no signs of movement thereafter. Surrounded by concerned teammates, he remained on the field for approximately 10 minutes before being carted off. With...
37 Fans online
- When Is McCoy Going To Raise Ladarius From The Dead
- DT Injury Update (Claim Kruger)
- Chargers Should Pick Up DT Tommy Kelly
- Is Kendall Reyes the "Jeromey Clary" of the Defense?
- Marshall may play some Safety?