There is certainly a lot of mystery and intrigue in the upcoming NFL Draft. For now Texas A&M…
Mission Almost Accomplished
"It doesn't matter where you go but what you do when you get there." The former Washington Redskins Super Bowl winning quarterback Doug Williams once told me that about a dozen years ago when he was the head coach at Morehouse College in Atlanta and it's something that really hit home with me in dealing with high school football prospects. Here in Indianapolis for the NFL Combine that Williams quote rings so true for one prospect in particular. His name is Eric Fisher who was recruited out of high school by virtually no one. He signed with Central Michigan as a 230-pound tight end. 76-pounds and a few years later Fisher has turned himself into a sure fire first round pick in the...
37 Fans online
- When Is McCoy Going To Raise Ladarius From The Dead
- DT Injury Update (Claim Kruger)
- Chargers Should Pick Up DT Tommy Kelly
- Is Kendall Reyes the "Jeromey Clary" of the Defense?
- Marshall may play some Safety?