Andrew Luck, of the Indianapolis Colts, the new rookie record holder for most yards thrown by a…
New GM in KC?
1. Bill Polian – In recent weeks, he's been the name that most NFL observers believe could become the next General Manager of the Chiefs. He has a resume that is littered with success in NFL cities such as Buffalo, Carolina and Indianapolis. He's also had a history of hiring great coaches, Bill Levy (Bills), John Fox (Panthers) and Tony Dungy (Colts). To me, Polian makes the most sense for the Chiefs but I have some reservations. At issue is the fact he's 69 years old and has a young son, Chris Polian, who will be groomed to take over for his father when the elder Polian retires. That's slightly problematic for Kansas City. That means the Chiefs Chairman, Clark Hunt, will have to endure another GM change in the next three or four years. And I don't think that's something he wants to do. The other issue with hiring a guy like Polian, as is the case with the Chiefs current General Manager, he's a classic control freak. For those wanting to gauge that level of risk on that last...
37 Fans online
- When Is McCoy Going To Raise Ladarius From The Dead
- DT Injury Update (Claim Kruger)
- Chargers Should Pick Up DT Tommy Kelly
- Is Kendall Reyes the "Jeromey Clary" of the Defense?
- Marshall may play some Safety?